In order to receive approval from the PUC we have to show there is a need for the service. We need the public's support... a hearing will likely be scheduled in February or March of 2009. We need witnesses with specific experiences regarding inadequate service to share with the PUC. Here are some ideas and questions:
- Taxi services
- Do you receive timely and courteous service when you call for a Taxi?
- How many miles are on the Taxis?
- Are they always clean and safe?
- Are the drivers, courteous, helpful?
- Are Taxis always available?
- Are they dependable and on time?
- If you don't use the service, why?
- Did you even know that Yellow Cab is responsible for service in Greeley, Loveland, Longmont, Fort Collins, Windsor, and much more? How good is that service?
- How is the customer service?
- Are your calls quickly answered?
- Is the web site easy to navigate?
- Are the people you talk to friendly and helpful?
- When there is a problem, is it handled quickly and efficiently?
- How is the quality, timeleness, and convenience of the Airport Service?
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Is the service convenient enough?
- Is the area you live getting good service?
- Is the service frequent enough?
- Are there too many stops?
- Are the busses cool in the summer and warm in the winter?
- Would you like a direct service between NOCO and DIA?
- Are the vehicles up to the standards you expect?
- How about the exhaust and particulates from the busses? Is that okay?
- Is the pricing reasonable for the service provided?
Want to support Green Ride's application to provide Taxi and Airport Shuttle service? Be a witness? See instructions and complete a survey at www.greenrideco.com